Exceptionally high quality, very innovative, Italian saddles
Erreplus is owned and managed by Roberto Rasia, who set up his own brand after 25 years in the saddle-making industry.
Determined that his saddles would improve horses’ wellbeing, Roberto developed an innovative and unique thermo-adjustable U-shaped fibre tree, (guaranteed for life), to give freedom to the horse’s shoulders and trapezius muscles.
All Erreplus saddles are exclusively and entirely made at the company base in Valdagno, in the Venice region of Northern Italy, using the highest quality components and possibly the most valuable ingredient of all: exceptional Italian design.
In the UK, Shaws Equestrian and Erreplus decided that the saddles should only be sold through carefully selected Society of Master Saddlers-qualified Saddle Fitters. These Saddle Fitters all receive training and support from Erreplus and Shaws Equestrian and this ensures that the right Erreplus Saddle is fitted to the highest possible standard for each horse and rider.
Just some of the advantages of Erreplus Saddles over other brands:
· Erreplus Saddles are made with the very best quality Italian bull double leather, making them much softer and grippier than saddles made with ordinary harness leather.
· The panels are hand-flocked with dacron to guarantee maximum comfort and the option to adjust the fit whenever necessary for the entire duration of the horse’s and rider’s entire sporting life.
· The seats of all Erreplus Saddles are made with an exclusive double density foam, which is very comfortable and shock absorbing for both horse and rider.
· Many other well-known saddles in a similar price bracket to our Advantage and PLUS ranges have the disadvantage of using latex panels. Whilst they give a close contact feeling to the rider, they are impossible to refit, and often result in a sore back for the horse.
· The standard of technology, design, materials and manufacture of Erreplus Saddles is much higher and makes a positive contribution to the horse’s comfort and way of going.
For more information, visit : www.erreplus.com